...Get out of my head!

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Guestbook Entries

It has come to my attention that various individuals have posted to the guestbook of late using a 'nom de plume'.

Now, it's one thing repeatedly using the word 'cunt' and masquerading as a white rasterfarian when it's blatently obvious that you're Tom Browning of Dawley, Telford. In fact this kind of behaviour is to be applauded methinks.

However it's quite another thing to rant in a personal manner (the validity of which it is not my remit to dicuss) and then sign yourself as 'Undisclosed'. In fact I would call it an act of cowardice of the highest order. If you would like to surface and reveal your true identity, please e-mail me and I will ensure that justice is served in the approriate manner.

Until then, shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home